The functional and cooperation economy
COEF P, FUNCTIONAL AND COOPERATION ECONOMY IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR
COEF P aims to:
• Support pilot territories in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes to integrate the functional economy into two markets each
• Disseminate lessons widely in order to facilitate spin-offs in other territories (In connection with the organization of the national workshop “Public Purchasing and Economics of Functionality and Cooperation”)
• Make resources and deliverables available: methodological guides including feedback and trajectory sheets for each territory supported.
"This operation helps to better understand its internal organization, its strengths and weaknesses such as the functioning in silos"
To complete its actions for companies (on the supply side), and always with the aim of promoting the development of the functional economy, CIRIDD, through the CLEF Club, is conducting a pilot action to act on the request via public procurement. This action aims to deliver a methodology for public purchasers by identifying the processes and uses, the levers and the brakes, and by mobilizing the various purchasing stakeholders.
• 4 territories supported including the Loire Department, the city of Grenoble, the Metropolis of Grand Lyon and Valence Romans Agglomeration
The lessons of this action are disseminated in the regions and at the national level in order to eventually bring out new forms of consultation in the territories via the functional economy.
CONTACT CIRIDD : JAMES PÉDRON
THE NATIONAL WORKSHOP “PUBLIC PURCHASING AND THE ECONOMY OF FUNCTIONALITY AND COOPERATION”
The “Public Procurement & Functionality and Cooperation Economy” workshop is one of the workshops organized by IE-EFC in partnership with the territorial functional economy clubs and with the support of ADEME.
Co-animated by CIRIDD, animator of Club CLEF and leader of the COEF P action, the sessions bring together participants from different French regions.
The national workshop is a space for professionalization whose aim is to promote the consideration of the functional and cooperation economy (EFC) in public procurement. Thus, this workshop is intended to be a reflective space between professionals aimed at identifying and discussing the practices, methods and tools of public buyers based on their experience.
« THe WORSHOPS are the opportunity to get out of market production, to re-examine THE practices. »
The 2021-2022 edition aimed to facilitate exchanges, understanding and cooperation between communities and businesses. The profile of participants varied from one session to another: purchasing-market manager, legal officer, consultant, legal and public order director, circular economy or EFC project/mission officer, EFC referent, service manager finance and legal, lawyer, buyer, responsible purchasing officer, EIT facilitator, company representative.
THE MISSION “BOOSTING THE COOPERATION AND FUNCTIONAL ECONOMY (CFE) IN THE REGIONS”
An order from ADEME to boost the CFE, deployed by a group of 3 structures: IE-EFC, Pikaia, and CIRIDD.
The 3 axes of the mission were :
• Design and drafting of CFE presentation guides (available in the ADEME bookstore in the Les Clefs pour Agir collection). These guides were intended to encourage and provide avenues for commitment and resources to local authorities, economic players and local authorities and structures supporting the economy, innovation and sustainable development.
• Deployment of regional workshops to boost the CFE in the regions in partnership with ADEME. CIRIDD intervened in the AURA region with a focus on the development and construction sector and in Bourgogne Franche Comté in order to consolidate an ecosystem of committed actors.
• Consolidate networks of actors at national and regional level
CIRIDD CONTACTS: JAMES PEDRON & NICOLAS FRANGO